A downloadable game for macOS
The aim of the game is to perform a public speech in front of an audience. The player must read a script one word at a time and press the corresponding button to continue the speech. Be careful, as there incorrect words thrown in to throw you off (stalling words such as ahh and umm). Also be sure to move around a bit on the stage and maintain eye contact with the audience.
We recommend you take some time to get used to the controls backstage before beginning your speech.
There are a number of alternative endings. See if you can find them all. Good luck!
- PS4 dual shock 4 controller recommended (can use keyboard and mouse)
- Mac OS Xt
- Connect controller before launching game
- Select appropriate word
- Controller: L1, L2, R1, R2
- Keyboard and mouse: 1, 2, 3, 4 keys
- Controller: Right analog stick
- Keyboard and mouse: W, A, S, D keys
- Controller: Left analogy stick
- Keyboard and mouse: Mouse movement